Features / Specs / Images / Videos / Warranty
- 28hp Liquid cooled four-stroke engine
- Full auto CVT with high/low/reverse
- On demand 4WD
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Sturdy front and rear racks
- Alloy wheels with Bighorn style tires
- Projector style halogen headlights
- Standard handguards
- Download brochure
Linhai's 400SE 4WD ATV is the perfect all around ATV. With a combination of modern styling, trail proven technology and the deluxe features of the "SE" package, it is tough to beat. The powerful engine is mated to a fully automatic CVT Transmission featuring High and Low range with Reverse. When the trail gets rough, the Independent Rear suspension and on demand 4WD is there to smooth out the ride and get you through with confidence. The impressive list of standard features on the 400SE includes aluminum wheels, disc brakes on all four corners, hand guards, digital info display, molded front and rear racks with storage up front, dual halogen headlights, special "SE" graphics package and of course, Linhai's Trail Proven Technology
Options and Services Included
- Owner Guide & Small Tool Kit
- MCO (Cert of Origin) for Registration and Titling
- Vehicle comes 95% Assembled
- Lifetime Phone and E-mail Support
- Alloy Wheels, Digital Gauges, Plastic Racks and Winch Mount
- Shipping to Residence w/
- 6-month Limited Parts Exchange
|Max Speed:||45+ MPH (Based on Load)|
|Max Load:||330 Lbs (Racks: 40 Lbs-Front, 80 |
|Net Weight:||705 Lbs||Power Plant:||352cc 4-Stroke, Liquid Cooled||Max Power:||28 HP @ 6500 rpm||Max Power:||22 Lb-ft @ 5500 rpm||Transmission:||2-Spd CVT Auto w/ Reverse to IRS||Engine Start:||Electric||F/R Tire Size:||25 x 8" - 12 & 25 x 10" - 12||Brakes:||Dual Front and Single Rear Hydraulic |
|Front Suspension:||Single A-arm w/ McPherson Struts||Rear Suspension:||IRS - Dual A-arm w/ Shocks||Fuel Capacity:||6.0 Gallons||Overall Dims:||83 x 46 x 49"||Wheelbase:||50"||Seat Height:||34"||Certifications:||EPA Approved|Bighorn
- Electric start with keyed ignition...
- Powerful 4-Stroke, 352cc engine with liquid-cooling.
- 2-Speed CVT Automatic transmission with Reverse.
- Push button 4WD shaft drive with McPherson struts up front.
- Full front bumper guards and front / rear racks for utility carriage.
- Dual front head lights and a bright rear light.
- Molded ABS plastic body for full leg protection.
- Poly fuel tank to avoid rusting.
of China has been manufacturing engines for Yamaha for about 8 years now. In
the late 1990's, they worked with Yamaha to develop new products for Yamaha to
build into their product models sold world wide. Yamaha even owns a small
percentage of Linhai and keeps their QC and engineering staff on site to assist
Linhai in the development of it's new engines and products. Linhai has learned
a lot about product development and building quality products from their
dealings with Yamaha. They are now the second most common scooter brand in
China behind only CF Moto. It is because of their abilities to develop and
build quality products that they now build models for the US market.
Bighorn ATVu-400SE is a 400cc Utility 4x4 ATV with a liquid-cooled, 4-Stroke
engine. The 352cc, 4-stroke engine presents excellent power over a standard
350/400 class vehicle in a light weight, full-sized ATV while the liquid cooling
provides excellent wear characteristics and thusly, longevity. The ATVu-400SE
has a 2-speed CVT automatic transmission with Hi / Lo / Neutral / Reverse as
well as shaft drive at the front and rear wheels. All of these features plus
the Linhai name in quality means that with regular maintenance, this ATV will go
for many years without the likelihood of needing major service. If you take
care of it, it should last for a very long time.
The Bighorn ATVu-400SE
styling is pretty decent for off-brand products. The gauges and controls are
large and easy to read and use. There are racks front and rear for use in a
utility situation but with the 2-Speed transmission and 4WD, you can also get
into sport mode and race around in the woods, mud or sand. If you prefer, the
racks can even be removed to give the ATVu-400SE more of a sporty appearance.
And then replaced to 'get back to work' on the farm or ranch.